Powerful and Secure VPS Hosting!
Linux VPS Hosting is an ideal bridge between shared hosting and dedicated servers. VPS plans can be completely customized to match your specific hosting needs and upgraded anytime as your site grows. It's a great way to start small but still have the ability to scale up very quickly. With full root access, you're able to install advanced software and completely customize virtually anything as if your VPS were a dedicated server without the cost of one. For easy administration, cPanel is available.
Flexible and Easy to use Software
- CentOS Linux with Full Root Access (64-bit with 32-bit Compatibility)
- Optional cPanel with WHM Control Panel
- Apache Web Server (Must be installed by user on semi-managed plans)
- Supports: MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python (Django), Ruby (on Rails), FFMpeg
- Secured VPS with free IPTables Firewall
- Manage your VPS with Virtuozzo Power Panel
- Ability to install and customize applications
- Seamless kernel upgrades utilizing KSplice Uptrack
- Safe Harbor Certified
Cutting edge server hardware...
- Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Fully Customized Hardware Specs
- Dual Nehalem CPUs (16 Hyperthreaded cores)
- Fault Tolerant RAID-10 Disk Array with Enterprise Drives
- DDR3 ECC RAM